Highlights – Segway Jerusalem
Jerusalem offers something for everyone – A fusion of modern technology with a history dating back over 5000 years. Take a guided tour on a Segway and you can take in all of the highlights of Jerusalem in just two short hours.
Suitable for the entire family, we offer two amazing guided tours of the capital city:
Featuring fresh mountain air and amazing panoramic views
Beginning at the Arnmon Hanatziv Promenades on a beautiful southern overlook
Our guides will take you on a “walk (roll) through the bible” with fascinating stories about the history of the city
Enjoy scenic views of the Old City, Temple Mount, Wailing wall, City of David, Mount Scopus, Hebrew University, Mount of Olives and more….
On a clear day, even the Judean Desert leading to the Dead Sea
Plenty of photo opportunities and you will finish your tour enlightened and exhilerated. I guarantee it!
Duration 2 hours
13 Olei Hagardom st. (For Waze search 2 Olei Hagardom st)
Lets combine history with great fun and amazing sights through the heart of Jerusalem while taking in all of the City’s highlights
Starting at the The Kdumim square – The Smart Tour Shop, then to exclusive Yemin Moshe and Mishkenot Shaananim neighborhoods, King David hotel, YMCA, fantastic Mamilla shopping center (Beverly Hills of Israel),
- On to the Tower of David, Jaffa gate, IDF square, as well as the Christian and Armenian Quarters of the Old City
Our guides will share amazing stories and provide short narratives on all of our stops.
- That is one week’s worth of attractions in just a few short hours
Duration: 2 hours
Starting point: The Kdumim square – The Smart Tour Shop
Additional Information – Segway Jerusalem by Smart Tours
- Tours daily except Shabbat
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and dress cool for the summer months.
- The tours are for people between the ages of 16-70, no pregnant women and a max. weight of 130 kg
- Classic Tour – 199 Shekel
- Panoramic Tour – 199 Shekel