Sailing tours in the Gulf of Haifa
The sails are open and you can feel the light breeze on your face. A nice song is playing in the background, and you have a cold drink in your hand. The warm summer waters are refreshing as you jump off the side of the boat for a swim. What more could you ask for?
Sailing in the Gulf of Haifa with us we can promise a good time for all.
It is a perfect way to celebrate birthdays, Bar-Mitzvah, engagement, romantic sail into the sunset, enjoy few relaxing hours with friends or to try one of our half day tours.
Our half day tour to Akko can combine a lot of activities in the city; tour in the old market, good meal in one of the restaurants in the old city, historical or culinary tours and more.
You will be sailing with an experienced skipper and crew members.
So relax and enjoy the moment.
- Skipper speaking English and Hebrew
- Crew member speaking English and Hebrew
- Water and soft drinks or champagne
- Sound system – AUX connection optional
- 250 $ -for 2 hours max. 10 people
- 115$ -per each extra hour
- Optional- pick up from/to the city – extra payment
- Tailor-made tours for your specific needs – contact us for prices
Sailing tours to Akko conditioned by weather
Top Tips and Recommendations
- Set your GPS or Waze to Shavit Marina, Haifa
- Leave early and arrive at least 15-30 minutes before your scheduled departure
- Sun Protection – hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing; Shorts, deck shoes or Sneakers
- Bring your bathing suit and towel
- Bring your phone or IPod and connect it to the sound system on the Yacht
- Please complete the form below for more pricing and scheduling details