Sailing Tours in the Gulf of Haifa
The sails are open and you can feel the light breeze on your face. Feel the beat of your favorite music playing on the deluxe sound system of the yacht. A cold beverage of choice in your hand. The crystal clear blue/green waters of the Mediterranean are beckoning you to take a dip.
What more could you ask for?
Sailing in the Gulf of Haifa with us is a promise of a good time for all.
It is a perfect way to celebrate birthdays, Bar/Bat Mitzvot , engagements or romantic sailing trips into the sunset. Enjoy a few relaxing hours, a half day, or an entire day with friends and/or family.
Our half day tour to Akko can combine various activities in the city; a tour in the old market, fantastic meal in one of the restaurants in the old city, historical or culinary tours and more. Or you can choose to visit a private island only your Skipper knows about.
You will be sailing with an experienced skipper and crew members.
So relax and enjoy the moment.
- Yacht (40 feet or 12 Meter in length) complete with bathrooms, full kitchen, bedrooms, dining area.
- Experienced Skipper and crew fluent in English and Hebrew
- Soft drinks or champagne, light bites
- Sound system – AUX connection optional
- $250 – for 2 hours max. 10 people
- $115 -per each extra hour
- Optional- pick up drop off from Haifa – extra payment
- Tailor-made tours for your specific needs – contact us for prices
Top Tips and Recommendations
- Set your GPS or Waze to Shavit Marina, Haifa (מעגן הדייג שביט)
- Leave early and arrive at least 15-30 minutes before your scheduled departure
- Sun Protection – hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing; Shorts, deck shoes or Sneakers
- Bring your bathing suit and towel
- Bring your phone or IPod and connect it to the sound system on the Yacht
- Please complete the form below for more pricing and scheduling details