Highlights – Israel Wine Tour and Culinary Tours
The Israel Wine Tour is a full day encompassing many aspects. Below is the basic itinerary for the tour.
- Start the morning with a short walk through the vineyards where we will have a glass of sparkling wine and some cheese & Fruit
- Visit a big commercial winery including a full visit, a special tasting of top premium wines and a fascinating workshop about the wine industry of Israel.
- A visit in one of the best small boutique wineries of Israel, including meeting the wine maker that will invite us to taste his wines with him.
- Micro-Brewery visit including full lunch at the brewery accompanied with beers of the brewery.
- We can also include:
- A visit at a boutique dairy including tastings and understanding the mysterious world of cheese making.
- Chocolate and wine pairing and a short workshop regarding the fascinating world of chocolate.
- ATV / Buggy drive at the vineyards.
- Return to your Hotel
Optional: 3 days / 5 days full culinary tour around Israel
Love wine? Consider yourself a foodie? Israel has a lot to offer you!
The wine and culinary scene of Israel is blooming. Over 300 wineries, about 100 micro-breweries and many unique restaurants and dairies are hidden all around Israel. Somehow they succeeded to choose the most beautiful locations and with a glass of wine or a beer they even seem more beautiful.
This unique experience will get you to the most interesting places where you could taste some of the very best of Israel and get to know the real country where tourists don’t usually visit.
The tour will be guided by a professional guide in English (or French / German / Spanish / Russian). Every detail in this tour is being thought of so you need to bring only yourself and enjoy a day you won’t forget in the beautiful green part of Israel.
- Full transportation from your hotel, around the day and back to the hotel
- You will be accompanied at all times by a bilingual wine guide who speaks fluent English
- All entrance fees and tastings are included
- Light breakfast
- Mineral water and fruits during the day
- Full Lunch
Extra $40 p/p for the ATV/Buggy experience. Advance booking only. Optional
Lobby of your Hotel
Drop Off Location
Return to Meeting point